Technically sophisticated web development professional with a solid history of innovative design and development utilizing a wide range of languages and scripts.
Areas of Expertise
- Broad knowledge and success designing and implementing full-stack solutions in a progressive development environment.
- Proven success leading and executing all facets of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), from requirements gathering and design, to implementation and testing, through deployment and maintenance.
- Solid track record of creating customized web-based applications and designing innovative website solutions.
- Skilled in directing direct multiple tasks effectively to ensure on target completion of all deliverables.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication strengths leveraged to maintain an open dialogue with all stakeholders, troubleshoot system issues, and ensure total client satisfaction.
Technologies: MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, MongoDB, Node.js
Frameworks and CMSs: CakePHP, WordPress, ReactJS, AngularJS
Other: SVN, GIT, Apache, Linux, Amazon AWS
Developed custom WordPress themes and plugins. Maintained existing websites and assisted with daily edits.
Performed security audits for several sites to revealed and eliminated vulnerabilities across several platforms.
Excelled in the systematic gathering of business requirements and specifications for upcoming company projects, while contributing to ongoing Sprint planning. Successfully created RESTFUL APIs using a custom MVC framework.Key Achievements
- Partnered with fellow developers to create a Blog Tag system that allows users to search for blog posts by tags and follow tags so relevant posts would appear in their feed (PHP, ReactJS).
- Conceptualized and developed a platform for the Bloglovin’ Awards site to facilitate user voting on their favorite blogs and view Award winners (PHP, ReactJS).
New Hope Fertility Center
Effectively managed the full lifecycle of organizational web site design and development, from initial conceptual design, construction of both the front-end and back-end code to allow for seamless integration, and delivery of operational support. Oversaw domain and hosting registrations, as well as software functionality and security.Key Achievements
- Successfully created a customized Waiting Room Application which reads a SOAP response from clinic software to alert patients when they are being called to a new area of the clinic (Node.js, AngularJS, SOAP).
Directed full-scale development of the Solidoodle.com website to share 3D models, ensuring the continuing evolution and functionality of other sites, and undertaking the role of web administrator as needed. Effectively administered the online store, generated Web-based reports, and updated key content.Key Achievements
- Slashed downtime by cleaning the blog of historically persistent malware and ongoing vulnerabilities within three weeks of hire.
Education and Certifications
Coursework in Computer Science, 2009-2012
NASSAU COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Garden City, New York
Front End Developer Nandodegree, 2015
ZEND PHP 5 Certification, 2010